Technical data sheet
Cable Cu triple isolated and armoured
Armoured cable with high mechanical strength, for buried and submerged application.
The tripple isolated, steel armoured cable, well suited for underground and submerged application. The cable is designed for directly buried application. No protective cable pipes are required. The cable comes with different cross sections for various current capacity.
- Circular stranded conductor of plain annealed copper wires, conductor complies with IEC 60228/78 Class 2.
- Insulation Extruded Cross Link Polyethylene complying with IEC 60502/83.
- Extruded PVC inner sheath complying with IEC 60502 Type ST.1.
- Galvanised steel wire armour complying with BS1442
- PVC outer sheath complying with BS5467 & IEC 60502/1.
You may also visit the webshop
|Conductor size (mm²)||Stranding (qty/mm)||Conductor dia (mm)||Outer dia (mm)||Weight (kg/km)|